HONDURAN RED POINT CICHLIDS!a variety of convict itself !

Multiply em all
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: HYBRID HONDURAN RED POINT CICHLIDS!

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 am

i find my fishe very much "original"... i am not finding them "hybrids"... i am sure i l find one such in.... SA.. c'mon lets march up to there and decide .. about the labeling...marching itself will prove who l be the faster one between us...
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:33 am

i am myself a hybrid of the primitive ancient.. old... human like things.. and i am from a country where people have murdered themselves out of racial and ethnic .. causes food habits.. etc. etc. and yeah for this reason perhaps i couldn't grow up a better and diplomatic communication skills .. .. slowly and steadily,,, what i grew up with is a rigid and apt. understanding to distinguish between "a criticism , an appreciation , a suggestion"... and i am too unskilled to pull others' legs.. with some funny diplomacy ,, but i am well skilled to break one's legs... c'mon label my fishes... u l do it best.. c'mon... save people from getting "CHEATED"...you get here the chance to be the " AQUATIC BOND"......just by labeling a fish....y to lose it.. c'mon u do it...

i can now see a clear picture of how u would have labelled the "gold fishes" if they were maidenly available with you... ur labeling would put people .. in such a dangerous dilemma ,,, whether to keep them at home or ... play.... with them in the gardens...

and for my case " i have got a hugely hugely viable gene... in my body.. which help to cope with any environment,, howsoever harsh it may me.... i think u r getting a glimpse of that"...very surely,,,

and yeah once again i think i lack in communication skill all of which matters to u ... i guess.. because i noticed this very thing in ur communication...from the very beginning u started commenting...but .. i am sure what u lack in i'e "the very basic sense"///or the "COMMON SENSE"".. because every bit of sense u have is either "VERY HUGE" OR "VERY PATHETIC " really very fast to grasp man... so i am not gonna try anymore to fix you up... how can anyone fix something ..u know ... if its out of grasp...
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:50 am

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/phpBB/view ... p?t=199373
now see this.. what people are already making out of the convicts... and say how am i cheating on people.... mine are i guess far far hugely hugely better.....
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:24 am

http://www.borstein.info/profiles/central/archhrp.html
and this link is for the people who needs an immediate brushing up of their poor knowledge factory.......
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Re: HONDURAN RED POINT CICHLIDS!a variety of convict itself

Postby hrishi007 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

I was going through the whole thread, and was surprised the way you guys went against each other. Curious to know how old are you both? Beta even went ahead and gave his phone number trying to dare idonoteatfish to call him up . Wow !!
Guys, on a personal front, I am amazed why the moderators havent chipped in and closed the thread ! Such baseless and useless discussions are degrading this forum. You guys should have taken the pm route instead of showing your temper to everyone else.
hrishi007
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

u know no one wants a calm world.....when did the world seek calmness?? it goes round and round to find some serenity i guess ,, never finds it out.....yup u r right in the battle of supremacy moderators are yet to step in i guess,,,,,,but who knows..who.closes up first????there has been a lot debate regarding perhaps everything which makes some thing a "hot cake" but that doesn't wait for a mature moderator to step in delete everything....back to the school days u must have participated in debate ... have u found out any coordinator delete the topic...i am 26+....and not waiting for days to add to my age to speak up heart...

and talking up of the forums i have already a lot...but its the first i get to know somewhat different people and the most learned batch men of the planet....u know and to hrishi ....i think u can leave some responsibilities for us too ...seems u have taken all of it on ur shoulder to artify this forum....remember man were are from a democratic background....i guess!
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby hrishi007 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 pm

BETTAHOLIC07 wrote:u know no one wants a calm world.....when did the world seek calmness?? it goes round and round to find some serenity i guess ,, never finds it out.....yup u r right in the battle of supremacy moderators are yet to step in i guess,,,,,,but who knows..who.closes up first????there has been a lot debate regarding perhaps everything which makes some thing a "hot cake" but that doesn't wait for a mature moderator to step in delete everything....back to the school days u must have participated in debate ... have u found out any coordinator delete the topic...i am 26+....and not waiting for days to add to my age to speak up heart...

and talking up of the forums i have already a lot...but its the first i get to know somewhat different people and the most learned batch men of the planet....u know and to hrishi ....i think u can leave some responsibilities for us too ...seems u have taken all of it on ur shoulder to artify this forum....remember man were are from a democratic background....i guess!

Read my comment first and then answer accordingly. I am no artist that i'll go ahead and artify this forum and neither did I mention it anywhere. I chipped in because both of you were deviating away from the topic and discussing baseless things. And its our hobby dude. How can you compare it with a battle? We all engage in it because we like to... No offense buddy, but I think you have a serious mental condition and should work on it to treat it urgently. Half of the comments of yours are so complex that a man of ordinary intelligence would fail to understand it..Write in plain simple English please.

And keep away form discussing anything about anyones background dude. We all know we live in a democratic country. You want me to discuss useless things, I am game...Start then... I am capable enough to write complex things too :)
hrishi007
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:48 pm

okay man i am loving my complexity....nyways... how i l try to work on the mental conditions...lolz... :).......
y are u so angry man i was just checking ur age.. bro ,,,,c'mon have a hug....because i am here to find some friends too,,,u know if people start thinking them as friends.. arguing is not that bad,,,,its just a stirring of emotions,,,,yeah i have a complex of loving arguments but dramatically..but ..not sensitized by it ....as long as it gives us bucket of information about what we have in u r minds and hearts.and share love in need ...and in my life i have got the best of friendship which started off argument ...and y do u all quote to remind each other what u have said.. seems like blueprints of bids people have placed so that they can't move out of their quotations ...i know what i said to u....my motto is to make arguments till,,,it doesn't cost u loose u r love.....and more y din't u take stuffs positively...u have really artified this forum with u r cam.. nice pics.. hope to see more of the natural flora and fauna...even before u commented i went through u r pics a month back..and i found one of my lovable hrp there too...and how do u think mines huh...some are really striking and i am overjoyed by this....and really hoping to get some totally blue ones.. i know that will take me a lot more generations further.....nyways....i l still have to try out dude....
Last edited by BETTAHOLIC07 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:50 pm

and surely of the complex things u can not compete.. me... i bet....u can too call me up if u want :) :),,,,and i assure u l love to befriend my complexity.......:),,, do u really wanna go complex....??? then give a start and lets artify the forum together...:)....and i don't think moderators will need to intervene much if ,,,,they understand the common cord of quarrelsome love we could probably strike...i wish like to invite the previous guy too...he was worth hurling grenades at my assertions...
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby tigermath » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Calm down kid..ur posts are becoming too boring..talk about the hrps.
Regards,

Avik

**Dried testicles of POACHERS cure cancer**
tigermath
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member

PreviousNext

Return to Breeding