HONDURAN RED POINT CICHLIDS!a variety of convict itself !

Multiply em all
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: HONDURAN RED POINT CICHLIDS!a variety of convict itself

Postby tigermath » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:50 pm

BETTAHOLIC07 wrote:gangaajaal....huh!
severum water is a lokacola company product chum!

Hey kid, what is your problem? You want me to handle it any other way? I am not a very polite guy like the other admins/ mods here. You grow wings, you fly around; do not try to pollute this particular forum. Most of the members here are very close friends to each other and we do not tolerate such nonsense comments. Show some respect to the seniors and stick to your hrps. One more off topic post, and the promotion of your mixedbreed convicts in this forum is over.

Whatever you have bred till now, most of the people here bred a century ago; whatever you are doing with the mixedbreed convicts (only because you could not breed the pure hrps), most of us are not interested in (Nature already has so many attractive fishes, we do not want any more manmade creatures. You talk about discus or fancy bettas or goldfishes or ebjd, I really do not like them. To be practical, we can not eradicate all these fishes now, but we can atleast try not to create any more). Your recent lengthy posts are too boring to read and they are way too off topic. I still could not find the answer where did you keep the 600 malawis, what was the dimension of that tank or filtration..how long did you have them with you. And by the way, what is good severum water? Just use plain simple tap water and put some driftwoods for those Galiff grade severums, they'll do fine. Do large waterchanges and feed high protein foods. Check old threads for severum keeping. What is the tank size you are planning for them?

Others, please do not provoke him.
Regards,

Avik

**Dried testicles of POACHERS cure cancer**
tigermath
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:28 am

i was not born a century ago man...and i am too afraid to talk to u....u tiger guy
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:37 am

nyways i was having a 80 l tank,,so and the male was a turquoise...female was way too small in size...my be thats a prob...and dear respectful tigerbrother ...can u make a way out of my eb ram problem??i think u r the person of my need..and nyways what are u trying to breed now???squirrels??or tigers?? or bala sharks???or feathers???nyways i din't talk to u some bad way i think...and i was having fun with the hrishi guy...nyways its good find u stepped in....so i l try to continue...the way u want........and u like or don't does not matter man 99 % of hobbyist like what i find in the liking,,,u r may be out of the minority and doesn't matter to me....and i don't like the hypocrites man,,,,i am finding u closer to them....
Last edited by BETTAHOLIC07 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 am

and stop the bad habit of quoting,,,,i know what i have said.. and don't try to mix ur seniority with authority...i think people with good tolerance and bandwidth much easily fits to the respectable and senior definitions....and i am sure ur far away from them.....
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:44 am

nyways i kept the malawis the in the one little bottles...seems u r too anxious to know how i housed them..
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 am

and don't mix up "nature" with the guy next door... rather try to be a part of it and be with harmony..not necessarily with someone like me.. but just the "nature" and u r own self....and had my threads been really "boring"..u won't have read them all with so much scrutiny....i don't find them "boring",,,u can rather find some other adjectives....."boring"..is a girls...tone...and senior people like u always finds way to curtail boredom...some positive way.. u bored...don't try to spill out ur unique liking of fishes...u preserve them and try to polish them better.
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby hrishi007 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Delete this thread !
hrishi007
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby synodontis euptera » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:23 pm

And here was I thinking that the mental asylum had no internet connection.
Regards,
Oishik Roy
synodontis euptera
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby el batty » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:00 pm

sad!
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
el batty

Postby tigermath » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 pm

No need to delete the thread.
Regards,

Avik

**Dried testicles of POACHERS cure cancer**
tigermath
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member

Previous

Return to Breeding