Filter suggestion for My tank

It's all about nutrition and hygiene. Talk about food, filters etc here
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Filter suggestion for My tank

Postby aquaamal » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 am

First of all I like to inform you that I am not a leader. I just wanted to share my experiences. After using all the standard conventional filters I was frustrated. Finally I got it fro web and implemented successfully. Finally I have no problem of water quality, no algae growing in the display tank and best part of it is that the fishes are very happy. I have observed that algae scrubber is not removing food and thus leaving good thing. May be my thinking is wrong. But I will be more happy if you analyse the technical thing which I might have missed. Lastly I want to say that I have no intention to promote or sell anything because I am not a business professional, simply hobbyist.I am providing you the site from where I got the ideas. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algae_scrubber. U can very well rectify me with my ideas which I have learnt from site.
aquaamal
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Filter suggestion for My tank

Postby bappa » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:24 pm

@aquaamal
thanks for your reply
Thanks
BAPPA....

Math. The only place where people buy 60 watermelons and no one wonders why....:)
bappa
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Previous

Return to Food and Equipments