Lovely lava

Document the life cycle of your planted tank in details step by step
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Lovely lava

Postby rahul » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:18 pm

good going illiyas.concentrate on growth and everything will look good by itself.
User avatar
rahul
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3872
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 86 times

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Lovely lava

Postby SanamMarik » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Its looking really good. I suggestion- when some gsa forms on rock, dont brush it off...will look more natural... :)
Gud start... (Y)
Sanam Marik
Knowledge has no end and so is my love for it. :)
User avatar
SanamMarik
KAC Fanatic
KAC Fanatic
 
Posts: 2437
Images: 0
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Lovely lava

Postby Kalyan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:09 am

Looks good .. Don't forget to run an air stone @ after lights off
ImageImage
User avatar
Kalyan
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 955
Images: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Lovely lava

Postby aquarajan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Good going Illiyas, this tank can come up as a very nice tank and so just hang on no matter what buddy. But I have a hunch that if you get the taste and success of growing plants, you may eventually remove the rocks entirely and plant new species in those areas!!!
Cheers,
Rajan Bhaumik

"We've come too far to give up who we are..."
User avatar
aquarajan
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 am
Location: kolkata
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Lovely lava

Postby illiyas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:11 pm

rahul wrote:good going illiyas.concentrate on growth and everything will look good by itself.


yes brother keeping my eyes on the growth of plants always.Thanks
For now i can see my ambulias are growing great..about half an inch a day,forms a 'V' shape at its tips after photo period indicating its growth. :D
SanamMarik wrote:Its looking really good. I suggestion- when some gsa forms on rock, dont brush it off...will look more natural... :)
Gud start... (Y)


Thanks sanam..ok will look to it..i remember once i saw algaes(cant ID)growing on the driftwood of one of Buro das planted tanks.It looked really nice as it swayed with the flow of water..i complained to him but he told he kept them only because of its nice look..Off course with good control over it..
Kalyan wrote:Looks good .. Don't forget to run an air stone @ after lights off
Kalyan wrote:Looks good .. Don't forget to run an air stone @ after lights off


Yes running it after photo period bro.
aquarajan wrote:Good going Illiyas, this tank can come up as a very nice tank and so just hang on no matter what buddy. But I have a hunch that if you get the taste and success of growing plants, you may eventually remove the rocks entirely and plant new species in those areas!!!

Thanks buddy.keeping my fingers crossed for now.
User avatar
illiyas
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Previous

Return to Journals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests