Introduce Yourself

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Tirtha » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm

It's always nice to see the old and new members are joining the new platform. Welcome everyone, will look forward to see your active participation.
Regards,
Tirtha

A Bad Attitude is like a Flat Tyre. You cannot go anywhere until you change it.
User avatar
Tirtha
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4251
Images: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am
Location: Hyderabad
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby bmukh » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 am

Hi,
I have been in the hobby for ages now (not surprising given my age :D ). Started decades back in Kolkata with marble chips, plastic plants, belching crocodile, peeing boy and gulping diver sharing a 2X1X1 tank with all sorts of fishes...have (tried) graduated to ADA these days! The learning process is still on. For the last 23 years I am in NCR. Picked the hobby again around 1995 (as a student in the hostel)....and ever since had atleast one tank always. Currently have many tanks with various themes and at various stages. Would try to specialize in Apistogrammas if I can, black water biotope and perhaps (some day) a Sunderbans biotope! Till then put up with my 'random tanks from collection'
Bappaditya Mukhopadhyay
+919810573259
bmukh
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Achintya » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 am

a very very warm welcome to our forum bappa da.You specialize in every themes aquarium, whether it is biotope or planted or marine.love to see some of your creations again...
The Best Revenge is Massive Success
User avatar
Achintya
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member
 
Posts: 4356
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby ishaan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

hi all,
i am from jalandhar(punjab). i am still a school student but really serious for this hobby.
i have been in this hobby from 2 years.i started with keeping goldies , chiclids and arrowana but last year i joined iah and that gave me a lot of help to know what else is in this hobby so now i have started a new planted tank(2 months back).
User avatar
ishaan
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 am
Location: punjab
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Tirtha » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:56 pm

bmukh wrote:Hi,
I have been in the hobby for ages now (not surprising given my age :D ). Started decades back in Kolkata with marble chips, plastic plants, belching crocodile, peeing boy and gulping diver sharing a 2X1X1 tank with all sorts of fishes...have (tried) graduated to ADA these days! The learning process is still on. For the last 23 years I am in NCR. Picked the hobby again around 1995 (as a student in the hostel)....and ever since had atleast one tank always. Currently have many tanks with various themes and at various stages. Would try to specialize in Apistogrammas if I can, black water biotope and perhaps (some day) a Sunderbans biotope! Till then put up with my 'random tanks from collection'
Bappaditya Mukhopadhyay
+919810573259


Who is going to specify your salty side??? That 5 feet marine!!

And ALGAE!!!! :twisted:
Regards,
Tirtha

A Bad Attitude is like a Flat Tyre. You cannot go anywhere until you change it.
User avatar
Tirtha
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4251
Images: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am
Location: Hyderabad
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby bmukh » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 am

Tirtha wrote:.....

Who is going to specify your salty side??? That 5 feet marine!!

And ALGAE!!!! :twisted:

Marine is what Mausumi wants, she has to gather the expertise and she has to post. In due time she will be a KAC member too :D :D .
ALGAE? Hmm will write about how to use algae to ones advantage... :D :D
bmukh
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Achintya » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 am

bmukh wrote:ALGAE? Hmm will write about how to use algae to ones advantage... :D :D

waitinf for that bappa da 8-)
The Best Revenge is Massive Success
User avatar
Achintya
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member
 
Posts: 4356
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby rajuray » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 am

Hi Everybody,

My wife & me from Bansdroni , Rifle Club Kolkata, our journey with KAC for the past 1 year via Facebook. I'm an Electrical Engineer working in a Power Consultant company at Kolkata, & my wife is a student of CU (MA in English Dept.) last few years We are seriously involved in planted aquarium. We have three nos tanks with different Spices of Steam plants with Hair grass.hemianthus cuba, glossostigma bad and the combination of Star/Java Moss.

Thankz
Raju & Laboni Ray
8-) & :)
rajuray
 

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Achintya » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 am

welcome mr raju and mrs. laboni to our forum.love to see your planted creations.
The Best Revenge is Massive Success
User avatar
Achintya
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member
 
Posts: 4356
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Tirtha » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

rajuray wrote:Hi Everybody,

My wife & me from Bansdroni , Rifle Club Kolkata, our journey with KAC for the past 1 year via Facebook. I'm an Electrical Engineer working in a Power Consultant company at Kolkata, & my wife is a student of CU (MA in English Dept.) last few years We are seriously involved in planted aquarium. We have three nos tanks with different Spices of Steam plants with Hair grass.hemianthus cuba, glossostigma bad and the combination of Star/Java Moss.

Thankz
Raju & Laboni Ray
8-) & :)


Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Ray. Will look forward to see your active participations here in this forum and please post the pictures of your tanks. We love pictures.
Regards,
Tirtha

A Bad Attitude is like a Flat Tyre. You cannot go anywhere until you change it.
User avatar
Tirtha
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4251
Images: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am
Location: Hyderabad
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 73 times

PreviousNext

Return to Introduction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron