Introduce Yourself

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby blueksky00 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:00 am

Greetings of the day!!
First of all I want to thank the administrator team for approving me as a new member.
My brief introduction-
Name : Somnath Mitra
Profession : Mechanical Engineer working in a Design engineering firm
Years in Hobby : From last 4 years.
Present tank setup : 90 gallon tank of Malawi cichlid. Future planning is to set up one reef tank.

I believe that I will be truly benefited from this forum by learning from the experiences shared by the experts here.

Regards
Somnath Mitra
Ph: 9051436765
Email: somnathmitra1984@gmail.com
Tnanks & Regards
Somnath Mitra
blueksky00
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby rajeshksinha33 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 am

Hello, I am Rajesh from Sonarpur South 24 Parganas West Bengal. Just started to love fish. Having two tank. I wanted to make one planted. Currently having Oscars in my tank. Help me in migration to planted. I am a new comer, so facing may difficulties but this forum helping me lot.
Thanks
rajeshksinha33
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby BETTAHOLIC07 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:35 am

Hi! myself Tanmay , firstly thanking you Mr. admin for adding me to the circle of enthusiastic aquarists .I am from belgharia ...I am very much in to fish keeping and for me no fish is completely understood until i get to raise batch of fries successfully.I am here to increase my knowledge about different species of fish like rams , bettas, angels, cichlids . etc. etc. I am 25+ b.tech(ee) pass out but wanna be a professional in this field too. So, i hope to acquire appropriate knowledge related to fish keeping from the seniors of this forum.

Hope.my fellow beings will be very much cooperative in this journey ahead!

Thanking You!

Tanmay Ghosh

mob. 8013678190
BETTAHOLIC07
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby scorp637 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 am

My little introduction -

Hi guys, this is Prashant Mhatre.
Taking the opportunity to post the first response in this wonderful forum.
A little about myself, I am from Mumbai. Professionally I'm a Editor, working with ZTV as promo editor. I have been tangled in this rather addictive hobby ever since I was 10 years old. I used to keep molly guppy goldfish in jars in my childhood. right now i have one flower horn in my tank and this is my first flower horn. Guys i need your help to grow it up. I am new for this cichlids tank but i love it.
What else, hoping to get to know you all here..
Regards,
Arpan Kar
scorp637

Postby Partha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello all,
I am Partha Dutta from Diamond Park>Joka>Kolkata- 700104. This hobby have always facinated me, but never tried it seriously myself. My venture consists of building a 2'(L)x1'(B)x1.5'(H) aquarium about 7 years ago with fevi kwik, filling it up with water, fitting a filter and few plants and then randomly releasing a few common fishes. I was just surfing when I came across this community. After a few visits as a guest I became a member and now I realise how much damage I had done to those helpless fishes I purchased. I really feel sorry for them and about myself, guilty for performing such brutal exercise. Currently I am planning to Build an aquarium 3'(L)x1.5'(B)x2'(H). But this time I am sure to commit no mistakes as now I have about 1000 friends to help and guide me.
Thats my objective of coming here, help and valued guidance from all of my good friends in here.
I will first build the aquarium, so I may be asking a few questions in the future about that (after going through the already discussed topics).
Thanks everyone, Wish you all health and happiness.
Partha

Postby xarg0n » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:53 pm

A very warm welcome Partha. Enjoy your stay and hobby in this forum. Its never too late !
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Postby debasis.jana.71 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:06 am

Hallo everybody. I am Debasis from Hindmotor. I have been following KAC for a few days, but it has taught me a lot. I'm pretty new in fish keeping. I have 2 small tanks... one 10g tank & one fluval chi 6.6g. I'm dentist by profession and doing private practice now. I am interested in planted tanks and very much in love with tetras..
And now being a member of KAC I am very glad & excited. Thanks for accepting my membership :)
debasis.jana.71

Postby rajdip123 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi this is Rajdip from konnagar... i am new to this hobby(4months) (thanks to my nephew)... aquarium spec 30_15_15... As always no idea how to start a cycle tank killed some mates... At last I find THE KAC... each & every day i learning something new.. Thanks all the KAC members for helping me out... by the way I have 6 orandas & 1gold fish.. I know it's been overstocked... planning to buy a new one.. please give your valuable suggestions..
rajdip123
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby abhishekdas » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Name - Abhishek Das.
Current location - Sonarpur,Kolkata
Phone number - +91 8334956630

It's been a year into this fishy hobby :D ,Previously I had a low tech planted tank now looking to upgrade it....I am new to planted aquarium so hope to learn a lot from all the KACians, last but not the least thanks to the admin panel for letting me join KAC.... :) :) :)
abhishekdas

Postby debrajsahu » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 am

Hello friends,
This is Debraj Sahu. I live at Karunamoyee, Salt Lake. I am an advocate by profession. I have had aquariums at home since childhood. Have been personally interested in this hobby since about 10 years or so. My present setup is 30*12*18 bare bottom aquarium. Presently have gold fish only but planning to start a planted aquarium instead.

Thank you.
debrajsahu
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

PreviousNext

Return to Introduction