WANT TO CREATE A PLANTED AQURIAM

If you are a beginner, post your questions, concerns here.
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: WANT TO CREATE A PLANTED AQURIAM

Postby Susanta » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:55 pm

today I noticed One new strm of rotala :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Susanta
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby Sandeepan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Full planted tank under 700 bucks???
In Kolkata it might be possible because the prices of the products are really very cheap.
In my place its next to impossible.
Sandeepan
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby rahul » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Sandeepan wrote:Full planted tank under 700 bucks???
In Kolkata it might be possible because the prices of the products are really very cheap.

Its not.
The hobby has progressed very much in the last 15 years.What was called a planted tank in 1950s is not so now.today its all based on ho well,how lush you can do.And for that there has to be some input.And with 700 bucks ,i am sorry.

kolkata is infact very costly.the common plants found in galiff are just wild collected from rice fields and ponds.its like zero investment and infinite profit.
but if you ought to seek decent items they cost a bomb in this poor country.
even dirt cheap chinese products which are sold at some 30-40 bahts in bangkok come at 50-100 times the price over here.the sellers are making that much profit .
thats how expensive the hobby is here.
rahul

Postby Susanta » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 am

Sandeepan wrote:Full planted tank under 700 bucks???

no bro not 700,, Till now I spend like over 2000 For my 2 Feeter. Including substrare, plant, lights, ipf and the most importent and costly thing N. P.K fert.., and my demands on my tank still increasing day by day,,
Susanta
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby Susanta » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Today after planting monti carlo, , thanks Avirup da for monti carlo :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Susanta
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby Kalyan » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Monte Carlo*
ImageImage
Kalyan
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby swarnarup sengupta » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 pm

go to buro da( jadavpour) or Rajib da ( baguiati)...you can see the various stuff of aquascaping and also get help like kac member from them...I was astonished after watching two beautiful aquascaps in rajib da's shop(Atlantis,baguiati)...as it is nearer to me,I went there..he is also helpful like buro da..thank you.
swarnarup sengupta
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby SanamMarik » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:14 am

Stuffs of aquascaping as in?
+ u gt no idea how to proceed in this field. Why dont u stop advertising for the shops here bro?(this isnt the frst time u r doing this). A guy who is learning how to keep plants alive, u wanna talk abt scapes to him and want him to get aquascaping tools!!! And i believe people here know lot more than all the shop keepers combined and KACians help you selflessly and not to make business like shopkeepers do. Lets c how well has he taught u....can u share a pic of ur planted tank? Havnt seen any from you yet!
Sanam Marik
Knowledge has no end and so is my love for it. :)
SanamMarik
KAC Fanatic
KAC Fanatic

Postby rahul » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:12 pm

swarnarup sengupta wrote:go to buro da( jadavpour) or Rajib da ( baguiati)...you can see the various stuff of aquascaping and also get help like kac member from them...I was astonished after watching two beautiful aquascaps in rajib da's shop(Atlantis,baguiati)...as it is nearer to me,I went there..he is also helpful like buro da..thank you.

honestly i saw nothing special in both those shops .all they keep are some kolathur drifts or 2-3 banjo rocks.modern day aquascaping is 100 years beyond that. :p
no shop in kolkata has impressed me so far.all you see are some crappy things on display and if theres some good products its present in not more than 2-3 quantities and proclaim it to be rare(just a marketing strategy i believe).

the truth is 99 percent of good aquascaping tools are still unavailable in our country.we make our own DIY mostly and with poor finishing of aquascapes, its difficult to live upto the exceptions of people from china,japan or vietnam.the re are thousands of people doing this hobby but except for 3-4 we are still a typical third world country. ;)
rahul

Postby rahul » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:15 pm

and dont know why people are suggesting aquascaping tools to someone who is trying to grow plants. :-\ is it a hobby or publicity?
let him learn and then he will buy by itself.
rahul

PreviousNext

Return to Beginners Corner