New nano tank, 4th day

If you are a beginner, post your questions, concerns here.
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: New nano tank, 4th day

Postby Sumit K Sen » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:46 am

aquarajan wrote:Aaah... people like you inspire me so much! Kudos to you that you wish to take up something new at this age and trust me there's no age to new learning I believe! And on the other hand, with my zeal for learning I may come knocking at your door someday not just for the tank but with the expectations of absorbing as much as I can about photography and wildlife!!!

Don't be afraid of disasters. Every small or even mammoth disaster will teach you a lot about the subject. You have the urge of learning sir so you will make most of it am sure...

All the best for the future ventures and will be keen on updates on this one too...

Thank you for your post Rajan.
The challenge my friend is to always overcome handicaps. My motto in life is - if someone else can do it, my inability to do the same is considered a failure (on my part). I take up new things every now and then - it keeps the grey cells ticking. Would be lovely to meet up with all of you - youth invigorates me, and I am lucky that I have a lot of active friends who are young and energetic and do field work which provides me valuable data (for another hobby of mine). As far as photography is concerned, I seem to do more teaching and judging than taking out the camera myself these days. Signs that I am getting to be a 'has been' :)
I will post a 2 month tank update as I mentioned earlier. That is just round the corner :)
Cheers and take care. I enjoy your views on this forum.
Sumit K Sen
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby Sumit K Sen » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:57 am

bunty123 wrote:The tank looks amazing!

Thanks very much Bunty :) I think it is not an eyesore because my wife has still not yelled at me :D
Sumit K Sen
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby Sumit K Sen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 am

Last update on this post. This is the way the tank has progressed till date. My effort from now will be to consolidate and keep it is a suitable home for the fish and a worthwhile addition to the room :)
Thanks to all for your help. appreciate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sumit K Sen
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Previous

Return to Beginners Corner