Water temperature advise

If you are a beginner, post your questions, concerns here.
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Water temperature advise

Postby Sumit K Sen » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:21 am

avik wrote:What are the inhabitants Sumitda? If possible, I prefer two 10% wc than a 20%, there are lot more parameters to worry about than temp..by lowering amount of introduced water you can dilute the changes in parameters.

4 Daisy's Ricefish. 2 egg-laying females (daily), one badly ragged male, and the Don. The Don tolerates no nonsense in his harem :)
BTW, I am already into a 10% and 10% regime on day 1 and a 10% only regime on day 2, repeated in that order.
Last edited by Sumit K Sen on Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sumit K Sen
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Water temperature advise

Postby Abhirup.mecho » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:24 am

You are already covered bt a cheap alternative to cool the storage water would be to keep the same in an earthen matka. However before use, the matka needs to be thoroughly washed and kept full with daily warer change,untill any chemicals whatsoever gets cleared. Check params before putting stored water in tank for the first time.
Abhirup.mecho
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Re: Water temperature advise

Postby Sumit K Sen » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:44 am

Abhirup.mecho wrote:You are already covered bt a cheap alternative to cool the storage water would be to keep the same in an earthen matka. However before use, the matka needs to be thoroughly washed and kept full with daily warer change,untill any chemicals whatsoever gets cleared. Check params before putting stored water in tank for the first time.

Thanks a lot Abhirup, that is a valuable suggestion. Might well give it a try.
I also found that the larger temperature differences occur when outside temperature is unusually high. In the last couple of days, the difference in temp is down to about 1 degree + which is acceptable to my mind.
Cheers!
Sumit K Sen
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Previous

Return to Beginners Corner