Surviving with Betta

Discuss anything and everything related to freshwater fish keeping
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Surviving with Betta

Postby Dipankar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Dear Friends
I am Back!
As I am out of hobby for last 7 month, After being relocated from Kolkata to Rajasthan (Nawa). Here at nawa resources are very limited regarding fish keeping. So I arrange at least a Betta tank and one Betta to start here.
Here is the video link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1965767882
And now I decided to go Jaipur to get some stuffs so that I can move to my next project 'Oasis'

Any one from this side (Nawa or Kuchaman) please help me get my needs.
User avatar
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1534
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nawa City Rajasthan
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby saurabh_m » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:12 am

I get this message on clicking the link

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Please check.
Regards,
Saurabh
User avatar
saurabh_m
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am
Location: Lucknow.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby Dipankar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

saurabh_m wrote:I get this message on clicking the link

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Please check.

posted again
https://www.facebook.com/dipankar.s.bha ... 289633917/
User avatar
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1534
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nawa City Rajasthan
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby bappa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 am

Dipankar wrote:
saurabh_m wrote:I get this message on clicking the link

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Please check.

posted again
https://www.facebook.com/dipankar.s.bha ... 289633917/


i m getting

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Thanks
BAPPA....

Math. The only place where people buy 60 watermelons and no one wonders why....:)
User avatar
bappa
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby Dipankar » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:07 pm

bappa wrote:
Dipankar wrote:
saurabh_m wrote:I get this message on clicking the link

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Please check.

posted again
https://www.facebook.com/dipankar.s.bha ... 289633917/


i m getting

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.


Look at this and confirm me
https://youtu.be/pWq-nW-4TiU
User avatar
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1534
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nawa City Rajasthan
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby bappa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 pm

now working ..:)
Thanks
BAPPA....

Math. The only place where people buy 60 watermelons and no one wonders why....:)
User avatar
bappa
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 am
Location: Kolkata
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby saurabh_m » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:05 pm

What type of jar is it?
Regards,
Saurabh
User avatar
saurabh_m
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am
Location: Lucknow.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby Dipankar » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:06 pm

saurabh_m wrote:What type of jar is it?

Its a small plastic betta tank

Follow me
User avatar
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1534
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nawa City Rajasthan
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Surviving with Betta

Postby Dipankar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Now I have 3 betta and planning to make 10" cube for each within few days till then as below
Image

Sent from my SM-T285YD using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1534
Images: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nawa City Rajasthan
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times


Return to General Fishkeeping

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron