Introduce Yourself

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby mr_feynman » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi,

This is Saptarshi. Here, as mr feynman!
I work in TCS -- an engineering graduate.
Keeping fish since childhood... got a pause meanwhile.. then restarted the hobby form 2012.
Plenty of ideas, exploration, experimentation, automation, diy etc.
Current tank: Planted 3'x1.5'x1.5', diy hood & lighting (2x6500K-36W PLL, 2x8000K-36W PLL, 2x3W LED) with 30"x16"x20" sump

Thanks,
Saptarshi
mr_feynman
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby tutiseri2 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:42 am

Hi

This is Tutul from Kolkata. I'm new to this forum and my objective is to gain more and more knowledge from expert hobbyists from this forum . I'll share as much knowledge as possible about fish keeping but I'm not an expert like most of you are. I'm into this fish keeping hobby for the last 30 years but off course in a limited scale. I used to keep marine fishes before but not any more. I am now keeping discus and some inexpensive specimens in my 2 tanks.

Hope I'll have a great time in the future with all like-minded people in this forum.

Regards
Tutul
tutiseri2

Postby nirmalyawb1 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi,
Myself nirmalya sen stay at Kolkata dumdum park.by profession I am into marketing of a food and beverage company.i started this hobby since I was in class 8.i started with a 1' tank with aluminium corners.after that every house we changed 4 times I discarded the older one and used to buy another one.recently I bought another one with 5th onne 18"x15"heightx12".this website I m checking for the last one month...and learned so many new and exiting things which I never knew before...really this portal has full of passionate people.hope to know more and learn...
nirmalyawb1
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby introducingsaikat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:40 am

Hi Everyone,,
This is Saikat Sarkar from Behala, a marketing person by profession. It is my father from whom i inherited this hobby, not only fish, i have other pets in my house too. Used to have a planted discus and angel fish tank {L48", H24", W18"} before got a pause for some time. On that time i do not had that much of knowledge about keeping discus. I sincerely thank this forum from where i came to know so much about these beautiful creatures. Now i am in full swing to make a comeback.
Thank you.......
introducingsaikat

Postby SUBHASHIS » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:07 pm

admin wrote:Before you go ahead and start posting in the forum, help us to know you better. Give a small introduction of yourself. Your name, Location, What you do, How long you are in the hobby, Your main area of interests in this hobby, a small details about Your current tanks etc etc.

Hii guys. am Subhashis bannerjee.
I live in konnagar,hooghly & am a student.
Am in this hobby almost 5 years.
SUBHASHIS

Postby srihaan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:52 am

Hi iam srihaan from barrackpore
currently in garments bussiness
i am in this hobby from a very early age
but due to some reasons it discontinued
and now iam back to continue this hobby coz
i always loved this hobby and there is something extraodinary
Feeling regarding fish keeping in my mind
Hope u guys will help it 2 grow better wid ur valuable guidance and suggestions
THANL YOU
srihaan
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby sourindra » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:36 am

Hi,

I am taking this opportunity to introduce myself to this wonderful forum. It would be really nice to interact with fellow aquarists and enthusiasts. My name is Sourindra; I stay in Delhi. I am into this hobby for 5-6 years now. Currently, I am keeping a 4-feet 50 gal planted tank. I hope to know all you guys here in course of time!

Cheers!
Sourindra Ghosh
sourindra
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby saheb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi All, am from Kolkata, a banker by profession and a planted tank lover by pleasure.
Having tanks from my childhood days, had to leave this hobby for 5 years in the middle due to career building stress.
Hopefully we will be enjoying ourselves by sharing our ideas and thoughts in this esteemed forum.
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Saheb (sourav).
saheb

Postby sam » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi,
This is sreeman here,I don't know from when I am in this hobby, may be its 6-7 years.
My journey starts from school days by guppys,mollies & buiscuit jars as substitute tanks :)
I am actively in this hobby for past 4 years..since last few years i am seriously into this hobby so i joined KAC today.
I love planted tanks...professionaly i am a advertising photographer.
sam
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby xarg0n » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:24 am

Welcome Sam...enjoy your stay here.
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

PreviousNext

Return to Introduction